If you are visiting Cityview Audiology & Hearing Aids for the first time, please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for registration.
To help our doctors provide you with the best and most efficient care possible, please bring the following to your first appointment:
- Insurance card(s)
- A list of current medication(s)
- Co-payment, if applicable
- Any pre-registration forms you may have downloaded and completed at home
- Driver’s license or government-issued ID
- A companion to the first appointment (for new patients)
If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please let us know as soon as possible so another patient can be seen during your previously appointed time.