Rachel is thrilled to be back in Cowtown serving her community.
She performs comprehensive audiological testing, comprehensive hearing evaluations, hearing aid evaluations and hearing aid programming. She has a special interest and certification in the evaluation and treatment of tinnitus issues. Dr. Ruiz is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and American Speech Language and Hearing Association. Her passion for audiology stems from her family dealing with hearing loss. She treats each patient as family and helps them improve their overall quality of life. She earned her doctorate degree from the University of Texas at Austin.
- The University of Texas at Austin
- The University of Texas at Austin with high honors
- Academy of Doctors of Audiology
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Speech Language and Hearing Association
- Texas Academy of Audiology
- Received outstanding first year graduate student by UT faculty
- Nominated by UT faculty for Empowering People Scholarship