Dr. Blaising’s advanced training and experience allows her the privilege of doing what she loves most: helping people overcome difficult hearing losses.
Dr. Diane Blaising began her career in audiology in 1992. She received her Doctor of Audiology degree from the Arizona School of Health Sciences, having previously earned her master’s degree in audiology from the Callier Center for Communication Disorders at the University of Texas at Dallas. She has years of experience working with hearing-impaired adults and children in otolaryngologists’ offices. Moreover, as a pediatric audiologist at the Louisville Deaf Oral School, she served preschool children who were deaf or hard of hearing.
Dr. Blaising is board certified in audiology by the American Board of Audiology. She is a member of the Christian Medical and Dental Association, Academy of Doctors of Audiology, the American Academy of Audiology, and the Texas Academy of Audiology. In addition, Dr. Blaising has twice been given the Ace Award for continuing education.
“Choosing a hearing professional is one of the most important decisions someone with a hearing problem can make. Since a hearing aid cannot be prescribed like eyeglasses, proper hearing aid recommendation and fitting highly depends on the judgment and skill of the professional selecting the instrument. We test your hearing; select and dispense the hearing instrument best to meet your needs; and provide support, counseling, and service to insure you are a successful hearing aid user. We are concerned about you and make hearing solution recommendations to fit your lifestyle and personal needs.”
Dr. Blaising and her husband (both fifth-generation Texans) are active members of First Baptist Church in Dallas, TX. Her husband serves at the Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. They have two children.
- Audiology, A.T. Still University of Health Sciences in Mesa, AZ
- Audiology, Callier Center for Communication Disorders at the University of Texas at Dallas
- Board Certified in Audiology by the American Board of Audiology
- Certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- AudigyCertified™, one of about seven audiologists in Texas and 250 nationwide to receive the prestigious certification by Audigy, LLC, to hearing aid providers who provide hearing care excellence
- Academy of Doctors of Audiology
- American Academy of Audiology
- Texas Academy of Audiology
- Christian Medical and Dental Association
- Academy Scholar Through AAA
- Twice awarded the Ace Award for continuing education by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Top Doc in Fort Worth Magazine
- Adjunct professor in the audiology program at University of Texas at Dallas and North Texas University
- Clinical Audiologist for ear, nose, and throat physicians in Texas and Kentucky
- Pediatric audiologist at the Louisville Deaf Oral School in Louisville, KY